GOAT MILK - Natural Soap
GOAT MILK soap is known to help hydrate and nourish dry and sensitive skin. Goat’s milk is packed with vitamins and contains alpha-hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from your skin’s surface. Perfect for people with conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. Scented with a unique blend of Lavender, Fir Needle + Star Anise essential oils for a calming and earthy experience.
- Suitable for all skin types, face & body bar
- For external use only, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- For a longer lasting bar, allow soap to dry on a tray or breathable dish between each use.
- Due to the nature of this handcrafted product, colour and size may vary slightly between each batch.
- Listing is for 1 bar, approximately 100g / 3.5oz in size
Aqua, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide ,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, goat milk, Kaolin Clay, Abies Sibirica (Fir) leaf oil, lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) oil, Sodium Lactate, Centaurea Cyanus (cornflower) Flower
Hudson Soap Co. is proud to offer traditional cold process natural soaps, bath and body products using high-quality and sustainably sourced oils and butters, pure essential oils, along with plant-based skin loving ingredients, all handcrafted in small batches. Absolutely no SLS, parabens, preservatives, synthetic dyes, fragrance oils or detergents in any of our products. All packaging is reusable, recyclable, or biodegradable.
Handcrafted in Hudson, Quebec, by Hudson Soap Co.