Extra Large Felted Dryer Balls | Set of 3
Set of 3 Felted Dryer Balls
Handmade in Calgary with 100% Canadian Wool
- Eco-Friendly, Toxin Free option
- Replaces fabric softener & dryer sheets while reducing drying time, preventing wrinkles and static in natural fibre laundry
- Made with special 3 step process to ensure best density which results in very quiet dryer balls (compared to noisy plastic ones)
- Sustainably sourced from Canadian farms
- Colour from dryer balls will not transfer to clothing (Natural wool colours: white and grey)
- Lasts over 500 laundry loads & the old ones make fabulous cat toys or are fully compostable
- Safe for cloth diapers
- Ideal for sensitive and newborn skin
Diameter - Approx. 4"
Directions for use
Use all three dryer balls together in dryer (for small to medium loads). If inclined add 2-3 drops of essential oils onto the dryer balls for scent. Allow time to absorb, scent will last 2-3 loads.
**Use 1/2 cup white vinegar in your rinse to soften laundry**
Handmade by After The Rain YYC, in Calgary, Alberta.